“Thanks. A great home away from home.”
"Merveilleux!! I felt like a princess all week in this gorgeous house."
May, 2012. Bertrand, N-B.
Blair House Inn offers a quiet, comfortable, safe and relaxing alternative to the usual accommodation choices. In addition to your individually appointed bedroom you can relax in our large living room and breakfast room.
Conveniently located just around the corner from the Charlotte County hospital and new Garcelon Civic Centre with it's indoor pool, gym, walking track and ice arena. 3-minutes uptown to the Ganong Bros. chocolate factory and shopping mall. 3 minutes downtown to Ganong Place (federal & provincial offices, Chocolate Museum and Ganong Chocolatier shoppe), School District 10 office, St. Stephen's University and the CBSA offices at the Ferry Point bridge. Less than 10 minutes to the St. Stephen industrial park, Flakeboard Co. and the CBSA offices at the new international bridge on Route 1.
Restaurants within a 5 to 10-minute walk of the house. Menus for restaurants in St. Stephen, Calais and St. Andrews are in our living room.
Waterfront walking trails just below the house. Maps of St. Stephen and Calais at the front desk.
A cooked breakfast is offered starting at 7:30 a.m. and last sitting at 8:30 a.m. A continental breakfast can be requested for an early start at 7:00 a.m. Need to leave earlier? We can offer rates without breakfast. With advance notice we will make every effort to accommodate dietary requests including vegetarian, diabetic and gluten-free diets.
We offer all the features and services expected while traveling on business:
- private ensuite bathroom,
- choice of a full cooked or continental breakfast,
- 2014 upgraded FibreOp high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the house (password protected),
- 2014 upgraded FibreOp cable TV with flat-screen TV (TV & radio stations),
- well-lit writing desk,
- alarm clock radio,
- hair dryer, iron & ironing board,
- extra pillows and luggage rack,
- window black-out blinds,
- ceiling fans & windows that open for fresh air,
- bedroom air-conditioning in the Summer months,
- electric stove fireplaces for supplemental heat,
- Telegraph Journal morning newspaper in the living room,
- dedicated guest telephone line,
- selection of regional and national magazines in the bedroom,
- eclectic mix of fiction and non-fiction reading books on the hallway bookshelves,.
- access to fax machine.
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX & cash accepetd.
Blair House is noted for it’s friendly and helpful service. David and the ladies that serve breakfast and tend your rooms are here to make your stay relaxing and comfortable after a long day in the office or on the road. We strive to be attentive without being intrusive. Have a question? Need something? Just ask. David & Judy live in an apartment at the back of the house, are always nearby and can be reached 24-hours a day.
Ask about our weekly business package rates and rates without breakfast.
2013 St. Croix International Homecoming Festival and Chocolate Fest
Immigration, Work & Student Visa Paperwork
Family & School Class Reunions